Manager of Programs & Services
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Rehabilitation, or a related field.
• 1-2 years direct experience in an Administrative or Management position.
• Proficiency in computer software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Verbal and written fluency in English.
• Team oriented with proven related experience.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently when necessary.
• Willingness to be on-call via cell phone 24 hours per day to ensure priority care and back-up for DHS LTSS programs.
• Must be able to travel for consumer services within the 38-county coverage area, and for meetings and conferences throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Rehabilitation, or a related field.
• 3-4 years direct experience in an Administrative or Management position.
• Experience in independent living and attendant care services, OLTL Waiver Programs, and/or assisting persons with disabilities preferred.
• Familiarity with adaptive technology.
• Personal experience in independent living and/or working with persons with disabilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Roads to Freedom Center for Independent Living (RTFCIL) is an equal opportunity organization that has procedures in place to ensure equal access and fair treatment to all individuals. RTFCIL complies with all applicable civil rights laws (city, state, and federal). Programs, services, and personnel issues are administered without regard to disability, race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital, or veteran status. RTFCIL is committed to affirmative action to ensure that individuals with disabilities, particularly those who are members of traditionally under-represented groups, receive full access to Roads to Freedom Center for Independent Living./AFFIRMATIVE ACTION